The Co-op & Career Services office acts as the point of contact for Employers as well as students when it comes to Co-op & Career opportunities.
Concretely, the Co-op & Career Services office:
- Functions as the link between Employers in the private & public sector and the RIT Kosovo™ (A.U.K).
- Informs students and alumni about job and co-op vacancies.
- Assists employers with recruiting within the RIT Kosovo™ (A.U.K) community by calling for applications and collecting CV’s.
- Assists students with finding a Co-op, exploring their career objectives, writing their resume and preparing for a job interview.
- Manages the process of Co-op registration & approval, and Co-op evaluation.
- Organizes RIT Kosovo™ (A.U.K) career events and workshops.
- Identifies new qualitative Co-op opportunities.