Why is it not printing?
If you don’t see your documents printed out, check the following:
- Make sure your wireless network is set to A.U.K-WIR (not A.U.K Campus)
- Set your printing device to Library_Printer 2
- Make sure you have money on your printing account
- Ask Library technician wheter there is a paper in the tray
- If you are still facing problems, please contact IT department.
Someone told me that you can scan materials for me?
One of the Library services is document scanning for its users. You can bring up to 6 pages at once for the scanning purposes.
Can I get the reference help, is that offered to us?
Yes. A.U.K students have few ways to get the reference help:
- An appointment can be made with the Librarian at RIT Kosovo™ (A.U.K)
- Use the Virtual Reference Desk with Susan Mee, RIT librarian who is available twice a week to RIT Kosovo™ (A.U.K) students via Skype at Susan.Mee2.
- We are changing timings for these sessions on the Quarterly basis, therefore, look up for the news updates and flyers indicating these changes.
- Use the chat box available at https://library.rit.edu/instruction/meet-your-librarian/american-university-kosovo. When going for this option, please type your name and institution prior to asking a question, this helps Ms. Mee in separating your quest from the spams she receives via chat box.