RIT Kosovo™ (A.U.K). students, staff & faculty using the facility are requested to follow Media Center policies and procedures.
Loan of Equipment:
- A valid ID is required to sign out equipment. If another party is picking up equipment for you, should be notified in advance. The party picking up for a Borrower is required to present the Borrower’s I.D. as well as his/her own I.D. at the time of checkout. No equipment will be given to anyone without a valid I.D.
- Equipment will only be checked in and out at the Media Center when staff is present. Everyone should wait until returning equipment has been examined by the Media Center staff.
- The Borrower is responsible for all equipment checked out to him/her. All such equipment shall be returned to the in the same proper working condition as it was issued.
- Under no circumstances should equipment in the Borrower's possession be loaned to any other person. All equipment transfers have to be handled through the Media Center, even to the next user in line.
- Equipment has to be returned to the Media Center on time. Reserved equipment should also be picked up on time or your reservation may go to someone else. Reservations not picked up for one hour after the scheduled time will cancel out automatically in our reservation list. It is the Borrower's responsibility to be aware of the Media Center's schedule. You may check equipment in earlier than the return time and you may pick up reserved equipment earlier than the reserved time if the equipment is available.
- Equipment sign-out privileges may be revoked at any time due to careless handling of equipment, repeated lateness, or abuse of Media Center policy.
Terms of Equipment Loan:
Extended loans of any equipment will be allowed only with special permission from the Media Center. Reservations for extended periods or holidays will be considered on a proposal basis.
Reservation of Equipment:
- Borrowers wishing to reserve equipment can fill out "Equipment Borrowing” form in the Media Center (2nd Floor) during office hours.
Telephone or e-mail requests are not accepted.
- Equipment reservations can be made at any time during Media Center hours.
- Academic utilization of equipment has priority over non-instructional use.
- All equipment must be picked-up from and returned to the Media Center Room (2nd Floor).
Monday - Friday 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM and 12:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Summer hours will vary.
Lost, Late or Damaged Equipment:
- The Borrower is responsible for returning all equipment in the same condition as it was received.
- Damage, destruction or loss must be reported to the Media Center no later than the beginning of the next workday following knowledge of such damage, destruction or loss.
Late charges of €20 per day per item apply to cameras, camcorders and tripods.
See: Equipment List