RIT Kosovo (A.U.K) is committed to supporting diversity on our campus and the development of 21st century global competencies and professional skills. We believe that one strategy for achieving this aim is to continue and further develop exchange opportunities for students, staff and faculty. To demonstrate our commitment to expanding our exchange opportunities, we have joined the IIE Generation Study Abroad Initiative for increasing student, staff and faculty mobility. As a member of this initiative we join a global community committed to supporting students and universities in creating a more global learning environment. (To review student and university member benefits of this initiative, please visit the IIE website: https://www.iie.org/Programs/Generation-Study-Abroad.) We are pleased to share the following exchange opportunities and promise to continue making efforts towards increasing exchange opportunities available to the RIT Kosovo (A.U.K) community and partner universities.
RIT Global (exchange between RIT campuses)
- Students can go to the main campus for one or two semesters while paying the home campus tuition. Living expenses are additional (around $7000).
ERASMUS + Exchange
- HAMK University (Erasmus+ Exchange): Two RITK students can study at HAMK each term for one semester. In return, RITK receives two HAMK students.
- Middle East Technical University: Four RITK students can study at METU each term for one semester. In return, RITK receives four METU students.
- International Balkans University: Two RITK students can study at IBU each term for one semester. In return, RITK receives 2 IBU students.
- Windesheim University of Applied Sciences: Two RITK students can study at Windesheim each term for one semester. In return, RITK receives 2 Windesheim students.
Other exchange opportunities in USA
- Embry Riddle: Students may attend Embry Riddle while paying home tuition and additional travel and living expenses (approx. $7,700)
- Des Moines Area Community College: Students may attend DMACC while paying home tuition and additional travel and living expenses (approx. $6,200)
- MSU Billings: Students can attend MSU Billings while paying home tuition and additional travel and living expenses (approx. $5,000-$5,500)
Other exchange opportunities in EU
- Sciences Po- One student may attend per semester. Student pays home tuition, travel and additional living expenses in Paris.