To pay your tuition - please refer to the guidelines below.
RIT Kosovo (A.U.K) Refund Policies are described in this link: RIT Kosovo (A.U.K) Refund Policy.
For Local, Regional and European students:
- Tuition and fees for the regular registration category starting from the academic year 2018/2019 is 6,440.00€ for 12-15 semester credits.
- Tuition and fees for the regular registration category for 1 semester starting from the academic year 2018/2019 is 3,220.00€ for 12-15 semester credits.
- Price for 1 semester credit for part time student is 320€, plus Student activity fee for part time student is10€
- Price for 1 semester credit for full time students taking above 15 credits (per semester) is 265€.
For International Non-European students:
- Tuition for 1 semester of the 2018/2019 academic year is 4,280 USD.
- If you decide to continue the study at RIT Kosovo (A.U.K) the following regular semesters will be charged as a local student € 3,220.00 per semester.
As part of the admissions procedures, freshmen or transfer students need to pay a Reservation Fee of 500 euros (non-refundable) upon submitting an Acceptance Letter. This fee is used to confirm their admission and order their laptops. This fee is then deducted from the first installment of their Tuition Fee Payment.
Tuition and Fees Payments and Financing can be done:
- Full Yearly Tuition and Fees at once
- Per semester
- On Installment Plan (up to four installments per semester; eight installments per year)
- Short Term Student Loans (0% interest yearly loans with TEB or ProCredit Bank)
Long Term Student Loans (7 year loan with 2 years of grace period and 2% interest rate with NLB Prishtina)
For more information, please see the following:
Bank details for international payments:
Bank Name: Raiffeisen Bank Kosovo (RBKO)
Account no: 150 100 100 334 2712
Account name: RIT Kosovo (A.U.K) College
SWIFT code: RBKOXKPR
See the Wire Transfer Form for further details. Students are advised to keep the proof of the payment for their record so that they can provide it, if requested. They do not need to bring the payment slip to RIT Kosovo (A.U.K), since we register their payments as the amount appears in our account.
NOTE: Students taking fewer than 12 credits per term are considered part-time Students, and they pay on a credit-based price. Please contact Business Office, for further information.
Family Tuition Reduction Plan
The purpose of this plan is to ease the financial burden of families sending more than one student to RIT Kosovo (A.U.K). Whenever two or more dependents from the same family are in attendance at RIT Kosovo (A.U.K) as full-time undergraduate students in the same semester, a special Family Tuition Reduction policy will apply. Each student will receive a 10%* discount on the total tuition charges. Also Alumni will enjoy the benefit of 10% tuition discount for siblings and children at any time. In case of scholarship rewards the amount rewarded will be deducted from tuition charges and a 10% discount will be applied to the due balance.
In order to apply for the discount, the student must complete the Family Tuition Reduction Form and submit it to the Business Office.
* 10% discount will be applied to the tuition after scholarship deduction.
RIT Kosovo (A.U.K)
Phone: +381(0)38 608 608 ext. 131/132/133
Fax: +381(0)38 608 024
Flutra Pushka Emini, Finance Director
Ajten Cami, Bursar
Teuta Vitia, Finance Assistant