Priority for admission into the program is given to:
- High Schools students currently enrolled in year 12 in high school
- High School grades to date. Priority will be given to grades in English and Mathematics. A cumulative GPA of 4.0 or higher is preferable.
- Students who finish the program with a cumulative grade of 80% or higher both in English and Math, with no more than two consecutive absences from classes, will be given the opportunity to take the TOEFL ITP® and the RIT Kosovo (A.U.K) Institutional Math Entrance Exam, free of charge.
- Students who successfully complete the program will receive an academicreference to be considered for scholarship. There is a number of scholarships available for PCPP students.
- Successful students who show excellent result in the program will receive a reference to be considered for direct admission into RIT Kosovo (A.U.K).