1) WHY IS IT NOT PRINTING?
If you don’t see your documents printed out, check the following:
- Make sure your wireless network is set to RIT-KOSOVA or A.U.K-WIR (not A.U.K Campus)
- Set your printing device to Library_Printer, or LibraryRICOH
- Make sure you have money on your printing account
- Ask Library assistant whether there is a paper in the tray
- If you are still facing problems, please contact IT department.
2) CAN I GET THE REFERENCE HELP, IS THAT OFFERED TO US?
Yes. RIT Kosovo (A.U.K) students have few ways to get the reference help:
- An appointment can be made with the Librarian at RIT Kosovo (A.U.K)
- We also welcome walk-ins, but keep in mind that during peak and busy periods, a scheduled appointment is the secure way to ensure reference session
- In case you need help during the after 5PM hours, use the chat box Reference option available at https://library.rit.edu/instruction/meet-your-librarian/american-university-kosovo. When going for this option, please type your name and institution prior to asking a question, this helps Ms. Susan Mee in separating your request from the spams she receives daily.