The World Economic Forum recommends that to prepare for the jobs of 2020 and beyond, workers must possess a broad, multidisciplinary skill set that enables them to analyze and deal with real life issues as future thinkers and developers of ideas and solutions. For this reason we are launching RIT’s unique Master of Science Program in Professional Studies focusing on Strategic Foresight and Innovation.
The overarching program goal is to produce leaders who are capable of anticipating the future and applying foresight methods and the associated insights to successful project and program implementation. The program will enable business and organization leaders and other professionals to improve their strategic thinking and planning and improve the way they make future-related decisions and deal with ensuing change. Program participants will also be able to develop professional expertise in terms of managing and leading future foresight and strategic planning projects with the completion of RIT’s Project Management MicroMasters® that is part of this program.
The program requires the completion of 33 credit hours and can be completed within 18-24 months. A maximum of 30 students will be admitted in the Fall cohort that will begin with the Fall of 2020.
To be considered for the MS Program in Professional Studies, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Complete a graduate application
- Hold a baccalaureate degree (or equivalent) from an accredited university or college
- Submit official transcripts (in English) of all previously completed undergraduate and graduate course work
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (or equivalent), or superior endorsements
- Follow-up from initial application:
- Submit a personal statement of educational objectives and career objectives
- Submit a current resume or curriculum vitae
- Submit letters of recommendation from two recent instructors or supervisors
- Applicants whose native language is not English must submit scores from the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE. A minimum TOEFL score of 79 (internet-based) is required. A minimum IELTS score of 6.5 is required. The English language test score requirement is waived for native speakers of English or for those submitting transcripts from degrees earned at institutions where language of instruction was in English. RIT Kosovo (A.U.K) Alumni do not need to take the TOEFL exam.
Tutition and Fees
An RIT graduate degree is an investment that will provide lifelong returns. RIT and RIT Kosovo (A.U.K) has a long history of providing high quality academic degrees that offer applied research and real world experiences to prepare you for career success.
While tuition at RIT main campus in New York is approximately $91,000 for graduate programs, students enrolled at RIT Kosovo (A.U.K) enjoy a considerable discounted rate.
The program fee for the whole program of study includes:
|Application Fee:||60 €|
|Technology Fee:||200 €|
*This amount covers all lecture fees, exam fees, book; as well as access to the library. Student loans are available with various banks in Kosovo.